Our client is a large international company with history almost 50 years.
They are seeking for "Senior Process Engineer" to develop process and grow with them.
- Improving quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production.
- Coordinating for determine process center line and analyzes results to optimize the process parameter of production line.
- Determining and developing machine Static and Dynamic centerline standard to support machine operation process.
- Setting WI during new machine validation and after validation, new project transfer.
- Developing troubleshooting, training and help production and team to fix problems of material, machine process, equipment and product, making recommendations for resolution, provide daily technical manufacturing and process support to Operations and team.
- Controlling and organizing all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance.
- Ensuring that all Standard operation procedure (SOP) are followed and that all documentation is identified and validation.
- Thai nationality, 35-50 years old.
- Strong knowledge and experience, at least 5 years as process engineer or similar responsibility from sanitary industry.
- Strong leadership capability, people management and communication skills
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office.
Working hour : 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business : Sanitary Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)