Our client is an international game company now seeking for a Senior System Administrator, who can support system and infrastructure for their business.
- Take charge of the design and deliver high-quality network infrastructure for new business projects.
- Take charge of the overall network operations with partner support.
- Manage the overall network platform changes and MA coordination with partner.
- Manage the overall network monitoring and incident response, troubleshoot and fix network issues and escalate/report accordingly.
- Manage the assets and inventory for the network infrastructure.
- Maintain good documentation of the overall network infrastructure work, including design, delivery and operations.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant fields.
- At least 3 years professional experience in IDC or ISP network delivery and operations.
- Highly proficient in routing and switching protocols, including OSPF, BGP, etc.
- Experienced in Cisco routers and switches.
- Experienced in firewalls and load balancers.
- Linux sysadmin skills and experiences is a plus.
- Python automation skills and experience is a plus.
- CCNP / CCIE certificates are preferred.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Very good communication and coordination skills with stakeholders from different technical background.
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)