Our client, is high leader of Plastic Injection for Packaging Manufacturer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Senior Metrology Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or related fields.
- Proficiency in Measuring Equipment ( GR&R, CMM, NEXIV, Graph Creation, Excel, Minitab, Normal Distribution Part, Correlation Diagram).
- Good command both of written & spoken in English is required
- Defect analysis control including (FTA method, Sig Sigma method), New product prototype)
- 2 years experience in Quality Assurance & Control, Customer's complain and support.
- Quality improvement activity, New model development, Customer's audit
- Six sigma, yield improvement, Downtime improvement.
- SPC, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, Control Plan.
- Monitoring calibration measuring instruments.
- Control Calibration Issue.
- Able to setting Measuring instruments and have the knowledge on ISO 900/14001/TS16949.
- Coordinates with outsource to calibration.
Working Hour: Alt Sat
- Provident Fund
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Health Insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation Service
- Annual Bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)