- Co-ordinate with Production leader/Supervisor, QA Engineer/Supervisor, Planning & Purchasing and other manufacturing people to improve QAP ppm, verify problem, root cause and monitor corrective/preventive action.
- Co-ordinate/Facilitate and document all quality issues relating to ensure effective actions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through fast response and good technical support.
- Response to manufacturing technical inquires in a proactive, timely and effective manner.
- Develop quality improvement plan for manufacturing/customers.
- Develop and implement of quality system and procedure to communicate and work with concern people to meet quality target.
- Supervise QA Supervisor, Sr. QA Inspector & QA inspectors to handle quality issue and system according to item 1-6.
- Document quality procedures and work instructions and ensure that they are properly followed and updated.
- Provide Inspection Plan of responsible manufacturing parts, periodically review the inspection characteristics to ensure its effectiveness.
- Provide Quality control plans in the responsible manufacturing areas. Apply Quality tools to assure the manufacturing quality in the responsible areas.
- Improve inspection aid, equipment and inspection capability.
- Products, processes, tools and machines qualification
- Nonconforming products control and disposition in the responsible areas.
- Lead for Safe Launch Plan effectiveness
- Support Quality system audit and improvement.
- Compile quality report as assigned.
- Support Quality system audit as Internal Auditor (ISO9001 and ISO13485)
- Work in Market Base Management (MBM) culture, follow the 8 Guiding Principle is a must.
- Carry out special assignments/ projects as assigned by Direct Supervisor/QA manager from time to time.
Other Technical / Professional Qualification:
8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, Quality Management System and related industrial standard.
Fair command of both spoken and written English, Interpersonal and negotiation skill
SAP Training : QM Module