Our client is an international Automotive manufacturer with manpower 5,000 employees. To achieve and develop company's goal, they are looking for QA Senior Manager.
- Lead the quality standards of the company.
- Improve and accomplish QMS processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make sure problem root causes are analyzed and immediately contained and resolved.
- Select qualified personnel and training of highly effective staff
- Ensure Program Management is effective and accurate schedule.
- Represent excellent leadership skills with teams to drive quality results.
- Able to communicate with Japan headquarter to improve quality level and achieve global project
- Coaching and monitoring effective staff and wage members.
External Contacts 1. Handling Customer and Supplier on the quality satisfaction.
- Male / Female, age between 41 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5++ years At Automotive & Electronics experience
- 7++ years’ experience in supervising professional staff.
- Have knowledge of automotive components quality problem solving processes.
- English communication skills
- Have knowledge of ISO9001 and TS16949
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Service-minded and understanding clients and supplier relationship
- Self-awareness, Honestly, willing to learn
- Able to join the training Program in oversea for several weeks.
- Able to travel to oversea 1-2 times a year.
Working hour: 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM (Mon-Fri)
Business: Automotive Electronics
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)