Our client is a Japanese company. Supported by technology from Japan. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details.
- To manage all technician for preventive maintenance program and predictive program including manage machine downtime record report.
- To manage and ensure that facility and spare part including machine equipment repairing can support production.
- To analysis and investigate for root cause and create and create countermeasure the breakdown and downtime in machine and equipment.
- Creating or improvement maintenance procedures and work instruction to be performing effectively.
- Program setting, Program validation and troubleshooting for machine equipment by programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Improvement machine to increase machine productivity and reduce machine breakdown.
- Creating preventive maintenance yearly plan and monthly plan.
- Male, Thai Nationality, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Power Engineering.
- Experience more than 8 years in automotive manufacturing.
- Has PLC skill especially Fuji CAD.
- Strong for control subordinate.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, decision-making.
- Good command in English
Working day: Monday – Friday (Saturday by schedule).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)