Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Senior Legal Supervisor.
- Male or Female, Age 28-32 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (LL.B.) or Barrister in Law or Master of Law (LL.M) in advantage.
- More than 3-5 years of working experience in Law firm.
- Strong experience in draft and commentary review Contract and Agreement.
- Being equipped with knowledge of consumer protection/trade competition laws is preferable.
- Good command of English (both writing & speaking skills)
- Review and provide legal advice on business documents.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Provide advice on specific, discrete legal issues raised by individual inquires as well as advice on the company’s project in all aspects of the process.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare monthly reports of the department for executive management meetings
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure
Information is submitted on time.
- Give legal advice regarding business operations and projects.
- Plan, manage, develop and implement the contract retention policy.
- Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 – 17.30
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)