Our clients are some well-known Japanese. They are looking for candidates to join as Costing Supervisor.
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software within bank projects.
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Adhering to in-house quality procedures.
- Be autonomous to make right technical decisions in the course of its duties.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years at least
- Team player, Open-minded, anticipation and speed adaptation.
- Ability to listen and communicate are required
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Rigor and organization skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Banking knowledge is a plus.
Technical Skills Required
- Maven, Junit, GWT
- Bonus average 2 months
- Annual Leave 14 Days
- Provident fund 5%
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hour / Mon to Fri.
- Physical Check up
- Outing & party
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)