Our client, Japanese Electric Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Senior HR Staff
- Female, Age between 28- 30 Years old.
- Bachelor Degree in any filed.
- Experience 5 years up in Human Resources Filed.
- Have an experiences in HR multi-functions especially in Japanese company.
- Computer literacy especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and spoken English (TOEIC scores 600 up)
- Coordinate about facilities in training process.
- Maintain and record document that related in training process.
- Check time attendance data, leave and overtime data, including summary monthly/yearly report and prepare documents which related with payroll.
- Process annual full attendance and reimburse of annual leave and summary annual attendance data.
- Submit Monthly Tax Report to Revenue Department
- Support payroll process.
- Coordinate in recruitment process.
- Maintain and record document that related in recruitment.
- Summary welfare data monthly & yearly report.
- Monitor and support overall of welfare operation.
- Responsible and coordinator for foreigner affairs, contact with government officer and process business trip case.
- In charge and to be as coordinator for employee relations activity, document affairs, administration or other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)