Our client, Japanese Company is now seeking for an experienced candidate to join as a Senior Finance staff
- Male, Age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Thai national
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Minimum 5 years in Accounting & Finance function preferred
- Handle all accounting function
- Self- motivated, Strong team player, and able to work under pressure
- Computer literate and familiar with ERP system.
- Petty cash control
- Manage cash flow, prepare monthly cash flow forecast, and perform bank reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain financial functions for cash management, such as petty cash and advanced payment.
- Monitoring and problem solving in Finance side.
- Review monthly results and prepare monthly variance report.
- Review AR aging to ensure the timely follow up and collection of all amount due.
- Develop credit control process and policies for existing and new customers, including, improvement on collection queues and workflow.
- Follow up customers for disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Work with solicitors and make decision with Sales Dept. in case of bad debts.
- Handle preparation of annual budget and review budget.
- Liaise with both internal and external (Banks and related company)
- Excellent in customer services skills and proven experience in handling client complaints.
- Report to Assistant Department Manager.
- Other assigned tasks.
Location: BTS Punnawithi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)