Our client is world’s leading electronics industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Perform preventive maintenance utility machine for stable supply to factory (PM/CM) with minimize cost.
- Provide standard maintenance procedure, trouble shooting and spare parts control. And History record.
- Provide training, coaching for subordinate to understanding in their work.
- Environment and Safety.
- Analysis and improvement utility machine consideration for cost reduction or Kaizen activity.
- Monitor & report utility cost result and job progress status.
- Male Age 33-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Power engineering or Electrical Engineering Only.
- 7 – 10 Years’ Experience as Utility and facility maintenance work in electronic manufacturing.
- Knowhow in energy saving.
- Good computer program in Auto Cad and Microsoft office.
- Good English communication (Verbal and Writing) with proficiency level.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong Leadership as project leader with smooth interpersonal skill and teamwork spirit.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)