- Continuing to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implementing project standards across all projects in the portfolio.
- Advise and guide customer as the interface between specialist business departments and IT.
- Provide support when establishing and optimizing business processes.
- Oversee the technical integration and customizing of standard software products.
- Manage projects and project teams.
- Hone and develop our service portfolio.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in business informatics, computer science or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience background in IT / Finance, mainly banking software, bank IT departments desirable.
- Experience with standard software products such as Triple’A Plus / T24, Olympic, SimCorp Dimension, Multifonds, eAmis, eXimius, Xentis or similar.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Willingness to travel desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, English written and spoken.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)