Our client, is high leader for Automotive (Plastic Parts), is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Senior Design Manager (Mold, Plastic).
- Expertise in Mold design, Mold Developement, New Model (Plastic, Fastening products) manage to ensure on-time New Sample ubmit.
- Lead and manage design team, new project design control.
- Experinces in Design for NPI/NPD teams, APQP.
- Coordinated with mold suppliers, supplier quality improvement manage.
- Control Design Criteria to meet the customer's requirment.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Tool and Die, Mold Design, Mechanial Engineering are most preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience working for Mold, Plastic Designer with 4 years in managerial level.
- Expertise in CATIA, AUTO CAD, UNIGRAPHICS.
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive.
- Business of English
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to determine root cause and delivered corrective action.
Working Hour: Mon –Fri
Business: Automotive (Plastic Injection)
Benefit Package: Annual Bonus, Meal allowance, Insurance, Medical allowance, Provident Fund, Transportation.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)