Overview of the Role:
This Senior Consultant role is for consulting and leadership development company, based in Thailand that helps organization achieve tangible business results from their people development initiatives. Provide experiential learning-based experiences and believe strongly in the idea of having people convince themselves that they need to do things differently when their organization need them to change their behaviours in a certain context.
- Lead workshop participants through discovery based learning programs and facilitate participants’ understanding of relevant business or leadership topics.
- Collaborate with small internal teams to design and build customized business simulations and other discovery learning solutions and programs.
- Conduct client interviews to develop an understanding of their company’s business challenges and what their people need to think and do differently to address those challenges.
- Manage client accounts and look for new opportunities for add-on business.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with clients across varying industries.
- Become a valued strategic partner for the clients.
- Develop and coach other consultants
- Participates in the leadership of the company Bangkok office.
- Master’s Degree required from overseas universities strongly preferred.
- Thai Nationality with 5+ years of management consulting, advisory or professional services (not including internships).
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- A successful track record in managing professional services engagements and clients.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A desire for extensive international travel A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a client organization.
- A mature and professional demeanour.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills with an excellence command of English and Thai.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)