About Employer: Our client is a leader in supply chain management, providing pallet, container and crate pooling services.
- Deliver against the commercial strategy implementation plan
- Monitor the commercial performance and work closely with financial department to ensure commercial delivery is in line with levels required for financial health of the business
- Develop a commercial report, advise on commercial risk ,monitor commercial compliance and evaluate / analyse the financial results from a commercial aspect to align with strategy and policy
- Understand the Thailand customer profile and produce a business pricing model aligned to the organic growth and business continuity in line with strategy
- Ensure the Thailand customer contracts are renewed on time and meet the business requirement
- Track contract renewal timing and work with the CHEP Thailand team to ensure such renewals are timely and meet commercial requirements and comply with authorization guidance.
- Work with the sales teams to develop new business proposals which include solution elements
- Take a lead on evaluating competitors to CHEP and devising responses to competitor actions.
Business Performance Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare monthly results & financial reporting of Pallet business including commentary and insights on the results or trends
- Report KPI's on key business drivers to monitor performance and where required identify new key business drivers to monitor performance
- Prepare FP&A quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process to ensure the achievement of established objectives and key milestones
Forecast and Budgeting Cycles
- Involve and prepare in quarterly Forecast & Budget cycles
- Consolidate Thailand forecast and budget into Hyperion Financial Management system (BRACS)
- Assist in preparation of Budget presentation
Reporting Systems & Other (Pallet Business)
- Deliver the reporting requirements as required by the business
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the FP&A team
- Develop innovative ways to present information to key stakeholders to facilitate the effective transfer of information
- Implement reporting process improvement initiatives
- Thai nationality
- Graduate bachelor’s degree on Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience as auditor team leader (from CPA firm), Accounting manager or corporate financial controller (Retail company is preferable)
- Strong analytical mind and details-oriented
- Demanding to get results when working with operational teams
- Autonomous and can work under pressure
- Strong business acumen
- Good skills on communication to different hierarchy level
- Fluent in English communication
Working Hour: M - F / 9.00 - 18.00
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)