Our client was established in 2008 to become an IT hub and deliver IT operations and support for Group Commercial Banks in SEA.
- Be responsible for company and subsidiaries’ accounting process, managing office’s expenses, including rents, utilities, and petty cash expenses
- Be responsible for procurement – issue P.O. and contact with vendors. Our purchasing is included of stationaries, fixed assets, and maintenance service etc.
- Prepare and follow up timesheet report in every week and complete it as a monthly report on the beginning date of next month.
- Hand-on account payable, general ledger, fixed assets, and day-to-day transactions.
- Prepare payment vouchers, checks, bank transfer, and monthly statements of cash and other expenses.
- Prepare invoice and tax invoice for the customers.
- Prepare reports for submission to authorities, e.g., Revenue Department, Social Security Office, etc.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Review documents and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Prepare and support information for annual audit.
- Ensure the accuracy of the trial balance and general ledger, including of keeping accurate record of fixed assets, account payable, inventory and bank accounts.
- Perform typical administrative duties, including preparing correspondence, maintaining document filing system.
- Assist other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in accounting filed
- Displays mature, professional and effective personnel communications skills.
- Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Good command in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to ‘go the extra mile’
Working Hour: Mon-Fri (8.00 - 17.00)
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)