Our client is a start up digital technology company. They are looking for young dynamic and trustworthy person to join their team in Thailand.
- Responsible for company accounting process, handle account payable, general ledger, fixed assets, and day-to-day transactions
- Prepare payment vouchers, cheques, bank transfer, account reconciliations, and monthly statements of cash and other office’s expenses, including rents, utilities, and petty cash expenses
- Prepare invoice and tax invoice for the customers
- Prepare reports for submission to authorities, e.g., Revenue Department, Social Security Office, etc.
- Review documents and monitoring internal control in support of auditing team
- Prepare and support information for annual audit
- Ensure the accuracy of the trial balance and general ledger, includes accurate record of fixed assets, account payable, inventory and bank accounts
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes and prepare timely monthly financial statement
- Coordinate with Accounting & Finance team in overseas
- Assist other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related filed.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting filed
- Displays mature, professional and effective personnel communications skills
- Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information, ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ and familiar with multinational working environment
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Accounting software (Quickbooks is advantageous)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)