Our client are The Leading Independent Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) Company In South East Asia
They manufacture the highest quality products and continuously upgrade our capabilities to meet our customers’ current and future requirements within the areas of Microelectronics, Semiconductor Integrated Circuit “IC” and Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCOS) assembly and test.
The Group manufactures products in 6 production facilities, employing more than 10,000 employees worldwide. The plants are located in Thailand, China, USA and Cambodia, with a total manufacturing floor space of over 1,100,000 square feet.
- Responsible for follow up with each customer at the week before month end the new rolling forecast update.
- Review forecast given by each customer with P.C. to confirm capacity.
- Loading and delivery schedule to customer.
- Review on specs change to inform team such as test specs.
- Possess invoice system.
- Review PO and ensure quotations are in place.
- Possess Total Quality Management to communicate closely with customer.
- Be the leader on customer satisfaction survey.
- Return Material Authorization activity is required.
- Welcome and accommodate customer visitation.
- Transportation and system needed to be set.
- Review to initial customer documents.
- Thai nationality
- Male or Female, Age is not over 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Marketing Management, Engineering, Science or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and customer service functions.
- Excellent command of English, both of written and spoken.
- Have driver's license.
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)