Our client, a Japanese law firm company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Secretary.
- Thai Nationality, Female, age between 22-30 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Arts, or related fields
- New graduate are welcome
- Experience 1-3 years in secretary, admin function
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proactive thinking with a "can do" attitude
- High responsibilities, positive attitude, honesty and accountability, and decision making skill
- Book the meeting room for director’s meeting and greeting clients
- Prepare documents for lawyers as required
- Answer calls, e-mails, send letters
- Maintain clients conﬁdence and protects operations by keeping information conﬁdential
- Manage company’s monthly general expense, reimburse and lawyer’s transportation expense.
- Perform general ofﬁce and administrative tasks
- Order and maintain company’s stationery and equipment when needed
- Organise travel and accommodation for company trip
Working Location: Chitlom area
Business: Law firm
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Provident fund, Medical check up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)