Our client is Japanese leading of logistics provider. They is now seeking for Sea Freight Manager to support their operation based in Bangkok.
- Handle and oversee the overall operations in the Sea Freight Department
- conduct daily import-export duties, documentation in the Sea Freight department
- Interact with contractors, Shipping agencies, Warehouse operation staff, transportation agencies and other related parties
- Work closely with Superior to conduct business’s Sea Freight operations
- Appropriately negotiate terms with shipping agencies, suppliers and related agencies
- Supervise, train and coach junior staff for optimal performance
- Coordinate with other departments
- Thai nationality
- Male - Female age 35 - 50 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or any related field.
- 7 - 15 years experience in Freight Forwarding or a similar function with an international freight management company. Strong in rules and regulations ( For both air freight & Sea freight )
- People management skills, strong leadership, service mind and a good team player
- Good command of English communication and presentations.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skill
Working Hour: Mon - Fri / 08.30 - 17.30
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)