• Responsible for business development and sales strategy for Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics products for enterprise market
• Deliver bookings targets for the fiscal year
• Develop, improve and maintain partnership with local partner and vendor
• Work with team members to formulate business cases and solution scenarios and to develop sales materials on our solutions
• Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from customers
• Weekly basis report to senior management on status, results, as well as progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales revenues.
- Female age 40-45 years old is preferable
- 5 year-experience or more experiences and strong business sense and industry expertise on Enterprise Software Solution
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding business objectives, sales, margin, bottom line profit targets
- Proven ability to build and maintain sales and technology partner companies.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience and knowledge on Call Center product such as PBX, IVR, Voice Logger, CTI and CRM, will be advantage
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good relationship, highly responsible and willing to work under pressure
- Good command both written and spoken in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field