Position: Sales and Application Engineer (Air Filtration System)
Salary Budget: 25-38K
Client Nationality: Malaysia
Client’s Business: Air Filtration System and Cleanroom Solutions
Working Location: Tha-Raeng, Bangkhen
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
*New Setup Company*
- Establish new accounts, identifying potential customers and services existing accounts.
- Provide pre-sales & post-sales technical assistance as well as service & support.
- Handle customers' enquiries and request for quotations and orders.
- Customers visitation for the provision of engineering solutions, services and training in accordance to the customers’ requirement.
- Responsible for project tender and business proposal preparation in order to close the deal.
- Onsite for coordination and technical support when needed.
- Market intelligence studies: collecting, analyzing, summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Achieve sales KPI provided by the Management.
- Ad-hoc assignments as assigned by supervisor.
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 1-year experience in sales in HVAC filed.
- Good command in English both written and spoke, able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally for product training and meetings.
Benefits and Welfare
- Social Security Funds
- Bonus: Fixed Bonus & Performance Bonus
- Actual Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
- Telephone and Laptop Provided