Our client is one of global partner with IT global service which is seeking for SALES MANAGER FOR BUSINESS ANALYTICS position.
You will be based in Thailand, and be actively involved in the prospecting and engaging of new customers and prospects, including the servicing of current customer accounts. The position offers a challenging environment in the sales and business development of leading edge analytics technology, with strategic organizations as the customer base.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join us as Sales Manager/ Account Manager
- The candidate will be responsible for the acquisition of new sales opportunities and customer accounts, and servicing existing current accounts/customers.
- He/She is also expected to provide sales support to customers, gathering information, conceptualising, designing and ensure that the solutions delivered are technically sound and conform to leading edge industry standards.
- He/She will be responsible for servicing existing corporate customers as well as to generate new sales leads.
- He/She will be responsible for account servicing including handling of customer enquiries and requests, generation of customer quotations and proposals, conducting customer presentations and other customer servicing activities
- The candidate is expected to follow up on new customer leads/prospects provided by marketing department through lead generation activities and participate in company events/tradeshows
- He/She will be expected to meeting the annual sales target as set forth and assigned
- The candidate will also be actively responsible for the handling and submission of related tenders and opportunities.
- He/She is expected to work with marketing/business development staff to develop new market segments and customer sectors.
- He/She will work with the project and pre-sales team to co-ordinate and liaise with customers to ensure project delivery milestones and corresponding commercials are in accordance to plan.
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in sales
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology/Business or equivalent
- Strong or savvy IT/sales background preferred
- Resulted oriented with the drive to exceed sales targets
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills with strong client service orientation
- Possess a good attitude and customer oriented
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)