· Search and identify new potential clients, introduce the company and set appointments for consultation.
· Plan and execute, manage proposal development and the closing process in collaboration with team members and consulting practice leads.
· Build and manage strong sales pipeline and activities and constantly update accurate sales forecast.
· Being a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT.
· Develop strong working relationships with partner related to assigned targets and clients;
· Understand client needs and match the best Project information and close new sales. Support the development of strategic client program including client and industry analysis, business opportunity assessment.
· Analyst our customer business and develop relevant solution and architecture.
· Provide informal sales coaching of selected senior team members.
· Understand Banking business and select right solution for the customer.
· Min Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or other related fields.
· 5+ years successful sales experience as Business Development in Information technology solution services, system implementation.
· Having Good relation with Client in Banking industry with proven record of Sales Management experience for large / major banks or insurance companies would be advantage.
· Experience managing sales pipeline, forecasting, and closing deals
· Strong at analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills and ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Enthusiastic and high commitment for achievement.
· Fluent in English.