Position: Sales Manager (Air Filtration System)
Salary Budget: 40-50K (& Open to Discuss according to experiences)
Client Nationality: Malaysia
Client’s Business: Air Filtration System and Cleanroom Solutions
Working Location: Tha-Raeng, Bangkhen
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
*New Setup Company*
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as increase business opportunities in the market.
- Set targets and develop sales strategies.
- Achieve targets in the assigned areas.
- To serve the existing and prospect customers’ needs.
- Compile and analyses sales figures in order to develop the strategies.
- Collect customers’ feedback and do market research.
- Provide feedback to the HQ office on its process and outcomes carried out in Thailand office.
- Lead and manage team to achieve the goals and targets.
- Obtained Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales in HVAC filed with 2 years experience in managing team.
- Outstanding sales, communication and analytical skills.
- Good command in English both written and spoke, able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office.
- Independent, great self-discipline and ability to manage with limited guidance.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally for product training and meetings.
Benefits and Welfare
- Social Security Funds
- Bonus: Fixed Bonus & Performance Bonus
- Actual Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
- Telephone and Laptop Provided