Our client is a Thai distributor which has been assigned by one of world leading Solar Business brands.
- Plan and execute sales strategy for expanding solar business to new customers.
- Maintain close contact with key personnel of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, included pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to fulfilment and follow up.
- Survey and analyses market trends and competitors for more effective strategies.
- Provide reports of pipeline and forecast regularly.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or any related fields.
- Male/Female, age between 30 – 40 years old.
- At least 7 – 10 years working experience in sales and marketing, preferably in solar business or energy equipment field.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (Both Thai & English).
- Interpersonal skills, an active business driver with a service mind.
- Dynamics, Result-Oriented and can work at night sometimes.
- Possess driver’s license and own car, and can travel upcountry occasionally.
- Basic Salary
- Quarterly Commission (based on Company’s Scheme)
- Phone Allowance
- Mileage Claim (based on Company’s Structure)
- Reimbursement of sales related expenses (e.g. Toll Way)
- Provident Fund
Working Time: Mon-Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)