Our client is an international property developer. The company is experienced in handling clients both locally and internationally. They are forming a new team of sales who can lead their new portfolio in Thailand.
- Conduct sale planning including sales promotion in according to sale strategy set by the company.
- Manage and handle sales team to achieve sales target.
- Manage projects, sales office, and sales tool keeping everything intact.
- Solve and analyze problems, make decision, and provide support for the sales team in order to make sales operation go smoothly.
- Research and report customer’s satisfaction, purchasing behavior, and needs as a basis for the marketing team.
- Manage sales budget for each sales office according to the budget allocated.
- Conduct research, analysis, and sales performance report.
- Provide the finest customer experience for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education (Any Field)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Real Estate sales.
- Experienced in International Real Estate sales would be advantages.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Able to lead a team of sales.
Budget: Up to 70k + Commission + Great Benefits (Depending on Experience)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)