Our client is a multinational trading printing ink company. They are looking for Sales Manager to join a team.
Overview of the Role:
The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales and technical aspects supporting a successful growth of the business of designated customer group in Thailand in line with the general strategic direction of the company. His sales and technical expertise, his product knowledge, his ability to consult and support customers will contribute significantly to a successful sales development of the company in designated areas.
- Acquisition of target customers in mainly offset sheet-fed packaging according to the yearly strategic sales plan.
- Developing and increasing sales in respective products and customers.
- Developing dealer network within Thailand.
- Introduction of appropriate products for the local market in consultation with the branch office in Thailand and with HGIPL India.
- Coordination of local customer support and service.
- Coordination of local support for existing dealers in Bangkok.
- Organizing customer visits along with the respective Technical experts.
- Preparing customer visit reports and updating market data surveys.
- Collecting of market data to justify investment in color matching service for Packaging customers.
- Preparing product trials and seminars in respective customers.
- Handling of complaints independently and with the support from group companies.
- Coordination with back-office in order to support the customers.
- Needed product capacity planning according to economical guideline’s and needs.
- Warehouse management regarding stock turnover and range of products in line with Thailand Office GM.
- Coordination of technical requests with the mother plants in India and Europe.
- Selection of appropriate customers in regards to financial stability and payment terms.
- Responsible for turning in collections.
- 5+ years of sales experience and selling into packaging printing company segment.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science (Chemical), Design or a related field.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, 32-45 years old.
- Work experience in packaging and the offset inks.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment & able to keep pace with growth expectations.
- Work flexibly and able to travel upon assignment.
- Self-motivated, adaptable & Self-starter who delivers with zero supervision.
- Valid driving license and own car.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)