Our client, Japanese Food Manufacturer for worldwide customer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Sales Manager.
- Ensure the achievement of sell-out target
- Establish sales target and make sales plans for every customer in Modern Trade in accordance with Company sales and distribution strategy
- Assist in planning process of Modern Trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
- Transmit the sales related information and policies from Company to Modern Trade Supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strictly complying
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the Company
- Negotiate with Modern Trade customers about the terms and conditions of the contract
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise personnel; coordinate Modern Trade Supervisors’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports
- Perform other job-related as assigned
- Male or Female, 35- 45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Proven experience in Modern Trade Channel and also Export, minimum 5 years of professional experience with successful track record in food industry.
- Good managerial skills, ability to lead and inspire Sales team and coordinate with Key Account Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Planning, related to distribution, merchandising and promotion.
- Strong Customer Relationships abilities and excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Company Trip, Health Check, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)