Our client is a multinational lighting manufacturer headquartered in Munich, Germany
- Conduct daily sales activities for assigned direct and indirect customers. Achieve sales target of assigned customers and products.
- Comply with channel strategy and monitor aftermarket network performance in the area to ensure product's short and long-term objectives are met.
- Dealers and sub dealers network maintenance and development
- Design and implement regional activities to improve sales performance and expand sales network.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of dealer and sub dealer activities to achieve the required results.
- Handle customer daily complain & quality claim.
- Train customers’ sales force by products and selling skills.
- Collect and present market information duly
- Min. 8 years sales experience, Sales experience in Auto. lighting field preferred and open for other related industry/role
- Microsoft Office skill (PowerPoint) is a plus.
- Ability to converse fluent Thai and English language – Able to communicate with internal team and external (foreigners)
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in any relevant courses
- Experienced in Automotive market
- Experienced in Business Development
- This position won’t have subordinate and able to work independent
- Will report to Head of Sales – Automotive
- Able to work independent
Products: LED Lighting for Automotive Business (OEM Manufacturing)
Benefits: Other allowance + Mobile allowance + Annual Bonus + Variable
Bonus Working: Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30
Direct report to Regional Sales Manager (foreigner) , indirect report Country Manager
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)