Drive residential VRF sales for Low raise buildings, Offices and condominium with the distribution, project owner, and designer and decision makers.
- Analyze market opportunities to develop and implement strategies to maximize margins and increase market share
- To execute sales strategies to achieve profitability and growth objectives and sets priorities to ensure customer satisfaction in business delivery objectives.
- Establishes and maintains long-term channel partner relationships with strategically important customers to influence opportunities.
- Distribution sales management, Project Sales Management
- Responsible for sales planning and strategies, sales and channel management, development and sales activities consistent with the goals and objectives of the Company.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers and suppliers and interacts with them frequently.
- Participates as management team representative on selected accounts.
- Qualifies and assesses channel partners regularly.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Five or more years progressive experience in relevant sales role
- Have backgrounds in VRF
- Ability to take direction from multiple inputs
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)