Our client, Japanese Food Manufacturer for worldwide customer, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Sales Manager.
- Support the business objectives by defining and implementing the company commercial strategy for the traditional trade channel.
- Lead the sales force dedicated for the traditional trade channel to achieve the sales, distribution and visibility targets of company portfolio.
- Manage Traditional Trade channel and lead the team in accordance with sales plans to achieve/exceed objectives in terms of revenue, market share and market penetration.
- Organize, control and motivate team in order to achieve and exceed volume targets within the agreed profit margins by implementing company’s strategy, and recommending programs for business improvement in Traditional Trade.
- Closely monitors the field execution and the sales force performance against the sales targets and requested sales fundamentals (distribution, coverage and visibility), ensuring that each member of the team achieves his KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly), provide corrective actions when required.
- Responsible to deliver the budgeted forecast of the company and to operate within limits of the approved budget.
- Perform periodical market visits to insure proper sales and shelf execution.
- Male, age 35 years old up, Thai nationality.
- Proven experience as Traditional Trade Manager, minimum 5 years of professional experience with successful track record in food industry.
- Good managerial skills, ability to lead and inspire Sales team and coordinate with Key Account Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Planning, related to distribution, merchandising and promotion.
- Knowledge and experience of the traditional trade channel commercial approach, trends, processes and procedures
- Strong Customer Relationships abilities and excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
- Must have Driving’s license and able to travel upcountry.
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Company Trip, Health Check, etc.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)