Our clients are one of the leading freight forwarding service provider. Their service including sea freight, air freight, and contract logistics with a fully integrated logistics solutions.
- Generate sales and promote company services to the market.
- Increase sales volume and profit to meet with the budget.
- Maintain customers providing the best practice solutions.
- Communicate with overseas team.
- Follow the SOP to ensure a smooth operation and customer satisfaction. Able to achieve the KPI set.
- Propose quotation and provide sales report.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 2-3 years of freight forwarding sales experience will be advantageous.
- Proactive in seeking and retaining both new and old clients.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Customer service minded and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)