Our client is an international company - specialist for cores and edge protectors in the Asian market. Our company places great emphasis on both tradition and a successful future.
Market in various of industries: Flexible packaging, Garment , Metal, Electronics etc.
Local & International clients in: South East Asia , Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangaladetch, India and Middle East
- Being responsible for export sales of the company’s products.
- Finding new and potential clients / visit existing customers and potential clients.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and also expanding the client base.
- Making sure Logistic and Transportation run perfectly.
- Preparing quotation and all related Export documents.
- Aged between 25 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Having a minimum 3-5 year of experience in export field.
- Having a very good command of English and able to communicate with international clients via phone call & e-mail
- Active and service-minded, strong communication, negotiation, Self-Motivate and Teamwork skills.
- One vacancy prefers Male and able to travel abroad around 5-10 days per month
- One vacancy prefers Female and able to work at the office and able to contact new potential clients and existing clients
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)