Our client is an analyzing social data company.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company to achieve sales objectives.
- Search and expand the business market for potential customers. Build customer pipelines.
- Manage, take care for existing/current customers and expand new customers, direct sales.
- Promote the signing of contracts, bargaining negotiation, implementation of procedures for signing contracts with customers.
- Manage the progress and effectiveness of product deployment to customers.
- Summarize the weekly report on the business, ensure the sales monthly, quarterly, and year by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor degree, minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in B2B product business, especially in software product business(ERP, CRM).
- Be proactive in your work, enthusiastic and responsible, can work under high pressure
- Knowledge of marketing and information technology is an advantage.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)