- Managing overall sales activities with key customers in assigned region.
- To ensure consistent sales orders and strong customer relationship.
- Handling with local and overseas customers, maintaining a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers.
- Communication with customers, representation of the company’s product, service and capabilities.
- Seeking opportunities to upselling and increasing sales volume.
- Prepare quotations and follow up sales enquiries from customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical sales of metal product or Forming Tools by automotive Tier 1& OEM customers
- Experience to work as role of process engineer.
- Experience in Global Key Account management, negotiations with international and Technical/ R&D centers and hunting style is a plus.
- English good written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)