- Effective sales effort in assigned territory, including developing new customer accounts, advising customers on product adaptations and introducing new product to customers.
- Key duties and responsibilities will include analyzing customers’ requirements
- Deliver solutions to meet the requirements, analyzing competitive trends and making appropriate recommendations, assisting channel partners (System Integrators, Panel Builders, OEMs, etc.)
- To obtain leads on new customers and in making customer contacts and developing strategic initiatives for key accounts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintain direct business to achieve sales growth for Company Global Accounts
- Key Accounts of Food & Beverage Industry, Household, Personal Care Industry
- Develop Recognized System Integrators focused in CPG, F&B Industry.
- Coordinate with Global Account team for the industry.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experienced in a similar capacity. Candidates with more than 6 years relevant experience may be considered for Senior Sales Engineer role
- Knowledge of OEM
- Good command in English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)