Our client is a dynamic Singapore-Based Company, started its business in Plastics Raw Material Trading (commodity, engineering and specialty plastics resins). The company has been focusing in International Trading, primarily in South East Asia region.
- To make proposal of the sales budget for the market/area in question.
- To maintain serious and good relations to customers, authorities and relevant bodies, develop the market in Bangkok and up country
- To search for/consider new possibilities and prospects for increasing the sales.
- To give advice to customers on products and their performances.
- To be responsible for monthly sale report and send directly to headquarter in Singapore
- Male/Female age 25-36 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferable Polymer/Plastics
- At least 3 years’ experience and knowledge in Plastics resins, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Polystyrene (PS)
- Strong sales and/or business development track records and the ability to use consultative selling
- Business sales negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed
- Acts independently, Strategic thinking
Location: work from home, travel up-country
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)