This Sales Directors are responsible for the management and development of net revenue sales and sales teams across Thailand and oversea. These activities affect the direction and goals of business.
- Assign sales territory, target groups and sales quotas.
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of all Sales programs and activities.
- Manage net revenue by key account management by market.
- Coordinate sales activities with other work units or departments.
- Prepare and submit plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports.
- Research competitors' products/services.
- Develop and coach sales team on sales tools and how to use with external clients.
- Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales Managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or a related field.
- Age 38 – 45 with 10 + years’ experience of sales management in FMCG.
- 10+ years’ experience in direct or outside sales (B2B a plus).
- Thai nationality only
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good team player.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)