The Sales Director role is for a leading animal feed company based in Thailand.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- New product development & Product improvement: Manage coordination with other functions in managing customers' requirements to develop new products and to improve product quality and processes.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Fisheries, Aquatic Sciences, Biology or a related field.
- Age 35 – 45 with 10 + years’ experience in commercial aquaculture particularly shrimp species.
- 10+ years’ experience in leadership role with multinational organization.
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good team player.
- P&L management
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)