Our client is a Digital Performance Management is now seeking for a Sale Representative, who can help them rapidly growth organization and represent their product to customer.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or higher in any related fields
- Male or Female, Age 23-30 year old.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT sale solution.
- Have experience in Business analytics thinking or planning.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent English communication.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)