Our client is Japanese Manufacturing who is looking for business expanding with talent candidate;
- Manage inventory and material management strategies for all finished goods and raw materials by regular review and optimization of inventory levels.
- Create strategic plans are drawn up with suppliers to support the manufacturing flow management process.
- Establish the manufacturing process produces and supplies products to the distribution channels based on past forecasts.
- Activities related to obtaining products and materials from outside suppliers involve resource planning, supply sourcing, negotiation, order placement, inbound transportation, storage, handling and quality assurance, many of which include the responsibility to coordinate with suppliers on matters of scheduling, supply continuity, hedging, and research into new sources or programs
- Finding outsourcing for procurement of materials and components and also outsourcing of services that traditionally have been provided in-house.
- To design and implement a best in class logistics solution.
- Thai male or female, age 38 years old up.
- Bachelor's degree of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or higher in related fields.
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain, Logistics (import/export), Inventory control, Sale and procurement.
- Have deep knowledge and Experience about Demand and Supply.
- Good communication in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Strong analytical thinking, and leadership skill.
- Flexible working hours
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)