“Our client, is Japanese Automotive Manufacturing ,is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Section Manager.”
- Male aged 38 – 43 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related filed.
- Electrical or Engineering Background (Bachelor’s degree or High vocational certificate).
- At least 7 years of experience in management of safety, health & environmental system.
- At least 5 years in Japanese Automotive / Electronic Manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of Thai Occupational Health and Safety Regulation and Advanced knowledge of recognized management system standards (ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001)
- Strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skill are required.
- Strong communication and have very good command of English.
- Manage communication on accidents registered and promote a safety, environmental and security attitude.
- Plan, organize and evaluate the program/activities to build employee awareness on Safety activities (CSR, code of Corporate Ethics, Suggestion TPM,QCC,CCCF,OHSAS18001,ISO14001)
- Ensure that legal requirements and other requirements of Group are identified, established and implement.
- Deployment and guarantee ISO - 14001 in path legal compliance
- Ensure that the management system which is put in place does contribute to continuous improvement in performance
- Has the role of expert and advisor.
- Check that safety and security equipment are in compliance with requirements and in good condition.
- Carry out risk analysis and monitor regulatory survey
- Manage communication on accidents registered and promote a safety, environmental and security attitude
- Establish the site “Health, Safety, Security and Environment” operation procedures and oversee their application carry out inspections and internal audits, make recommendations and specify corresponding actions as well as the responsibility for implementing it
- Implement and monitor action relating to the handling of any non-compliance revealed by the inspections, internal audits and external audits, taking the necessary investments into account.
- Be aware of developments in the legislation.
- To check that budgets do indeed include the investment which is to be made.
- Propose “Health, Safety, Security and Environment” operating budgets and the necessary investment to the Site Management, and manage them.a
Working day: Mon – Fri
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)