Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for producing air-conditioning equipment, is seeking for Safety Officer / Supervisor.
- Overseeing programs, performing inspections and responding to various questions and concerns.
- Supervises the operations of safety and quality programs and its initiatives.
- Assists with quality assurance and general plant operations.
- Developing operational procedures, responding to customer inquiries, operational, and technical questions and assisting with overall plant operations and changes.
- Safety training and evaluate training needs.
- Ensures safety and quality programs align with specifications and requirements.
- Handle all related OHS legal and government requirements, related reports including concerned environment and ensure comply with the regulatory.
- Ensure site personnel understand and comply with all environmental permits.
- Male or Female 27-40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or relation field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Safety System for manufacturing plant.
- Possesses knowledge basis manage on ISO 9000, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Practical level of English, prefer to work with Japanese Company.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead process implementation in a team environment.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)