Our client is a leader manufacturing of automotive part
- To ensure the Company’s compliance with safety related regulations and legal’ government standards and contact with local government.
- To ensure the Health, Safety & Environment policies will update & effective to management employees, contractors and visitors and providing ongoing safety and training to various departments and more concern.
- Implement and development EHS procedures, conducting claims investigations and evaluating risk management; identifying and recommending preventive measures and corrective actions.
- Establish the quality system related to IATF16949 system, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety or possess a professional safety certificate.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a safety related function, ideally with knowledge of safety procedures within manufacturing industry.
- Certificated of safety officer in professional level.
- Set up new plant experience will be an advantage.
- EHS knowledge in ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, IATF16949.