Our client, a Japanese construction company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Investigate and checking on safety accident / system trouble, training & develop safety skill for workers, provide the report for both internal-external department.
- Thai nationality. Male or Female, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related.
- Experienced as a Safety Officer. (Prefer in the construction company).
- Must have the "Professional Safety Officer License".
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work on-site.
- Must have own car and driving license.
Allowance: License, Position and other.
Working on Mon - Sat: 8.30-17.30.
- Health Insurance
- Social Security
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)