Our client, is high leader of manufacturing management, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as Safety Officer.
- Identify safety training needs, organize and coordinate safety training courses and prepare training material where appropriate.
- Coordinate the monthly safety meeting.
- Communicate changes in Safety and Environment legislation to Management.
- Identify unsafe acts, conditions, and hazards, investigate root causes and identify corrective and preventative actions and report to management.
- Assisting to enhance the effectiveness of Safety, Health and Environment.
- Manage Project Health and Safety Introduction training as required including promote activities at work site.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female (age not over 30 years)
- Bachelor or Master degree of Occupational Health and Safety, or Safety Engineer, or Fire prevention Safety
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC score: over 550)
Location: Pathum Thani
Business: Manufacturing management.
Benefit Package: Provident Fund, Health Insurance, Insurance, Annual Bonus.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)