Our client, USA Company specialize in food and agricultural, Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Check and recommend that employers comply with safety regulations.
- Occupational Health and Work Environment Monitor the performance of the establishment in accordance with the work program or safety measures.
- Check for cause and analyze the hazards, illnesses, or incidents and report the results and recommendations to the employer to prevent accidents.
- Educate employees and encourage employees to work with safety.
- Coordinate with government departments to submit safety reports.
- Monitor the safety requirements of the company and to communicate to employees thoroughly.
- Coordinate and conduct mass communication both inside and outside the organization.
- Ensure safety in the factory premises and assigned areas.
- Thai nationality
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in Safety &EHS Management.
- Professional in English communication skills (Writing, Reading & Speaking) and computer skill.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Outgoing personality, friendly, good team player, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, Aged 23 - 32 years old.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Safety, Occupational Health from the accrediting university.
- Male: must be Exempt in the military.
- Good English communication skill **
Business: Food and agricultural.
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)