Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Issue annual plan and/or project on work safety for management approval.
- Sets and organises site safety committees and meeting schedules.
- Establishes and revises an emergency safety plan, evaluation plan, and safety manual.
- Recommends coordinates and monitor all safety related training programs to ensure safe practices are implemented properly.
- Train and advice staff at all level to carry out potentially hazardous/dangerous work safety.
- Conducts workplace accident investigations and reports and proposal to management.
- To implement and coordinate ISO & Safety program in order to ensure that ISO & Safety meet the requirement of law.
- Thai nationality
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in Safety &EHS Management.
- Professional in English communication skills (Writing, Reading & Speaking) and computer skill.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Outgoing personality, friendly, good team player, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, Aged 23 - 32 years old.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Safety, Occupational Health from the accrediting university.
- Male: must be Exempt in the military.
- Good English communication skill **
Business: Electric Discharge Machine
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)