Our client, Multinational Company specialize in produce Plastic injection and assembly. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Safety Officer.
- Lead in performing the quality audit for the raw materials, in-process products, and finish goods.
- Record the inspection result and report to QC HoD - Support the team for preliminary quality improvement, and problem solving process
- Monitor and keep quality audit the raw material and finish goods in specified area daily.
- Report of new unqualified point found.
- Check and Record primary data as assigned - Maintain quality documentation.
- Participate in 5S, safety, and quality improvement activities eg. Q-Circle.
- Male/female, 25 - 32 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- At least 3 year with QA Experience in related manufacturing
- Understand and experience to use the simple QC equipment
- Able to communicate in English (Fair command in Writing/Reading/Listening)
- Able to work on shift basis
- Computer literate
- Recent Graduate will be considered
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
Business: Plastic injection and assembly.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)